No Liver: Phone catches fire and makes staff afraid

Spread the love

No Liver: Phone catches fire and makes staff afraid
Man captured recording a burning phone.

An office was observed to be empty after staff saw a Samsung phone go up in flames but a worker summoned courage to make a video.

There was little drama in an Abuja office after a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone caught fire during working hours.

A video displayed a man while he was making a recording of the live incident.

 

The mobile device, which was placed on a table, showed a mild smoke accompanied with fire.

Some social media users appeared concerned about the well-being of the man who was capturing the rare sight.

ALSO READ: Samsung phone thief has stolen 1,200 devices at Lagos bus-stops

His nearness to the furniture had seemed too close for comfort.

 

The incident successfully brought up a discussion concerning airline safety. For a user, the fire is a reason to obey flight rules.


Source: http://www.pulse.ng/gist/

Leave a comment