8 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Nollywood Actress, Aisha Abimbola
It is with sad news Nollywood announces loss of one of its best actresses, Aisha Abimbola to breast cancer at the age of 47. She died May 15.
Aisha is known for playing controversial roles in her films but she knows his to differentiate between what is real and what is not. She has also shown that time and time again she will deliver and keep viewers entertained. This is why she has become a household name.
Here are some things you probably did not know about her.
1. She was born on the 19th of December, 1970 In Epe, Lagos State.
2. Her movie ‘Omoge Campus’ brought her to the limelight in 2001 and she later acted in ‘Eje Adegbenro’.
3. She was born into a Muslim family but changed her religion to Christianity.
4. One of her biggest achievements is becoming a graduate despite life challenges
5. She is a graduate of hotel management and catering from Lagos State Polytechnic.
6. If she was not an actress, she would have been an MC, a chef or a pastor.
7. She is a single mother of two boys and was once married.
8. She is a triplet, which is where she got her Eta Oko nickname.