Nanny burns child’s buttocks with stove fire In Lagos

Spread the love

Nanny burns child’s buttocks with stove fire In Lagos

Considering the hustle life of an average person based in Lagos, it is no surprise that parents are tempted to the pressure of having to procure the services of a trusted maid or nanny to assist in taking care of the kids at an agreed fee. In a rather sad incident, reports of a nanny […]

The post Nanny burns child’s buttocks with stove fire In Lagos appeared first on Kemi Filani News.


Source: http://www.kemifilani.com/

Leave a comment