One of summer’s most-anticipated movies, “Wonder Woman,” made its debut over the weekend with Nigeria’s Moe Sasegbon making an appearance.
Stargist.com presents 7 things about the Nigerian, who is proud to be a part of the iconic movie.
1. Moe Sasegbon was born on September 16, 1991.
2. She is a physiotherapy graduate from Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom
3. Sasegbon got involved with sports at the age of 9, but her talent was discovered by her Physical Education teacher when she was 14 years old.
4. A British Nigerian, Moe made her first competitive debut for Nigeria at the 11th All African Games, which took place in 2015, in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo.
5. The one food she can’t live without is sweet and salty popcorn.
6. Her most memorable moment was winning the senior girls high jump competition at the English Schools championships.
7. Sasegbon appears in just one scene in “Wonder Woman,” as one of the Amazons who are called to battle the uninvited German soldiers.